211Re: Hockey-Databank

  • parc21_99
    Aug 6, 2014

      Here is my humble suggestion…

      Set up a season into an Access database file where each .dat file will be a table. From there, you do as many queries as you wish to extract the numbers you want. With all the stats there are, the possibilities are infinite. Especially the last 10-12 seasons where the data is complete, which is not the case with the older seasons.

      Over the last few months, I spent countless hours crunching numbers with the 16 seasons (regular and playoffs) of the Quebec Nordiques (NHL era). Surprisingly, there is very little stuff available out there if you're looking for their team or player records, so I compiled the stats myself with the data they have here.

      Claude

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic