2092013-14 update not yet posted

    Jul 31, 2014
      Rod sent a message asking about the lack of a 2013-14.  I thought I approved the message, but I'm not seeing it posted for some reason (and for that matter, I thought I already had Rod set as "unmoderated").

      Anyway, to answer the question, no, the update has not been posted yet.  I've been delayed for a variety of reasons - vacation, work travel, spending my free time catching up on things now that I'm living back in Massachusetts again, etc.  I already have a fair amount of the update done, but there are several things I still need to finish and clean up.  I don't have a definite release date right now - hopefully soon, but I just can't guarantee anything.

      Doug