20Fantastic

  • dgoethe
    Jan 31, 2007
      Actually, fantastic doesn't even start to cover this. Wonderful work
      guys. I play a lot of table-top boardgames and something like this
      will make creating "old seasons" so much easier.

      Just like others, I was amazed by how much work was already done.

      A question, are you considering adding draftinformation to the
      Master-file as well? Would be a nice complement and the information is
      readily available at hockeydb (amongst other sites).

      This isn't just a question though, I'm also willing to help.

      /Daniel
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic