152Re: [hockey-databank] Re: 2009-2010 Stats

  • Eric J. Wisti
    Jun 2 11:14 AM
      You could also try to contact someone in the front office. I checked with
      the Wild's radio/podcast host and he got me to a person in the Wild front
      office who had access to the team's copy of the official score sheets and
      she was able to scan them into a pdf and email it to me. Don't know if the
      age of the scores/quantity you are looking for will make it more
      difficult, but it's worth a try. And free.

      Eric