147Re: 2009-2010 Stats

    May 31, 2010
      What I've tried to do the last couple of seasons is to shoot for a release right after the NHL awards are announced. The awards ceremony is scheduled for June 23rd.

      I've mostly finished the regular season update. The main thing still outstanding is the shootout tables. Also, I'd like to add some additional biographical data (specifically, place of birth) for players who made their debut in 2009. And I haven't updated the hat trick database for 2009-10 yet, though I don't consider that to be part of the main database release.

      Doug

      --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "rockymtnsabr" <rodericnelson@...> wrote:

      > What's the plan for releasing stats for this past season?
      >

      > Rod Nelson

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic