[Hobie33] 2013 NAC's crew available

  • Cary Palmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012

      I won’t be able to bring my 33, (No tow vehicle @ present) but I’d love to Crew for ANYONE > > >  making arrangements now to make sure I have the time off, I’ll take any spot available.  Would love to learn the boat from someone who actually knows how to make it go fast.

      Cary Palmer

      CERVEZA

      8034220947