Mikey: David is saying that he is aiming the burner between the roof and the flame. I don't see how there would be worse flame impingement than a normalcarl_r2000
Carl Seems worth a try, but you may get erosion at the joint. Easily patched though like any small crack. Malcolm I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy it!mparkerlisberg
Carl Output below Hot face interface to insulating layer is 1211'C compared to 1175'C for insulating hot face refractory for the same thickness of 42mm formparkerlisberg
Due to high list traffic it is requested that you join Sandcrabs and carry all off topic discussion on in that forum. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jun 5, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.