See Mikey, not only are you smarter about all of this than I am, but you did explain what keeps the flame from going down the tube. ;) Thank you, you are acptwinderatgmaildotcom
Howard, During my time in the shipyards I used Airco torches, but when they closed I had to buy my own tools for working with the fishing fleet. Harris becamemichaelporter1946
If you are blowing air down the burner tube it will create a high pressure area at the rear of the flame nozzle, keeping the flame from burning back into themichaelporter1946
Due to high list traffic it is requested that you join Sandcrabs and carry all off topic discussion on in that forum. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jun 5, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.