Mikey: The "thermal limit" was 12,000F! Still I like your suggestion of the perlite solidified with the sodium silicate. Just keep it where it is cooler. Carlcarl_r2000
Mikey: I reread what I wrote and it could be taken two different ways.. Once more, more clearly. I fire my furnace up at 9:00 am and make a pour at 9:45 am.carl_r2000
Michael If you make the forge interior with a reflective coating and elliptically shaped, with the burner flame at one focus of the ellipse and the work at themparkerlisberg
Due to high list traffic it is requested that you join Sandcrabs and carry all off topic discussion on in that forum. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jun 5, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.