Re: [hobbicast] Re: T-Rex Burner

  • Jay Hayes
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 2, 2002
      Tom,

      I have a company, C. J. Products Inc., that manufacturers specialized equipment for commercial
      foundries, blacksmiths, and glass manufactures. We also offer an extensive line of forge and foundry
      building supplies as well as kits for the serious home builder. I will be glad to email you our
      price list if you contact me off list.

      Jay Hayes

      bummer462001 wrote:

      > --- In hobbicast@y..., Michael Horgan <lughaid@e...> wrote:
      > > It only took a few minutes this morning to swing by the local Home
      > Depot
      > > and pick up an adaptor to hook up the burner. I adjusted the
      > Fisher
      > > regulator I got from Jay Hayes to 5 pounds,
      > =========
      > I've been having bad luck with my(modified Reil-type) burner, in that
      > I don't have enough propane pressure....I couldn't find that Fisher
      > regulator anywhere, but I have ordered a regulator from Centaur
      > Forge, today. Hope it's the right one, as they didn't know what
      > brand it was.
      >
      > Who is Jay Hayes? He have a business or website?
      >
      > I've decided that huffing and flashbacks into the burner are a sign
      > of lean mixture/not enough propane flow...am I on the right track?
      >
      > Thanks for the info about getting adaptors at Home Despots.
      >
      > Tom
      > (operating on the patio in 8-12F weather probably didn't help the
      > propane pressure either)

      > The Home Foundrymen's Association website may be found here: http://members.nbci.com/HWilkinson/
      > It includes member project pages & links

    • bummer462001
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
        --- In hobbicast@y..., Jay Hayes <xmas4lites@e...> wrote:

        will be glad to email you our
        > price list if you contact me off list.
        >
        > Jay Hayes
        =============
        Jay,
        I'd like to, but I'm unable to determine your email address, as the
        privacy feature is turned on here on the web (it truncates the email
        addys)

        My email address is:

        bummer46

        at

        home

        (dot)com

        I think that format will escape the censor<g>. I expect it doesn't
        matter if you're receiving emails from the list.

        Tom
      • rlspell2000
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
          It's more an anti-spam feature. Otherwise, it would be trivial for
          someone to write a bot to pull all of our email addys off egroups.

          --- In hobbicast@y..., "bummer462001" <bummer46@h...> wrote:
          > --- In hobbicast@y..., Jay Hayes <xmas4lites@e...> wrote:
          >
          > will be glad to email you our
          > > price list if you contact me off list.
          > >
          > > Jay Hayes
          > =============
          > Jay,
          > I'd like to, but I'm unable to determine your email address, as the
          > privacy feature is turned on here on the web (it truncates the
          email
          > addys)
          >
          > My email address is:
          >
          > bummer46
          >
          > at
          >
          > home
          >
          > (dot)com
          >

          > I think that format will escape the censor<g>. I expect it doesn't
          > matter if you're receiving emails from the list.
          >
          > Tom
        • bummer462001
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
            --- In hobbicast@y..., "rlspell2000" <richard@s...> wrote:
            > It's more an anti-spam feature. Otherwise, it would be trivial for
            > someone to write a bot to pull all of our email addys off egroups.

            That's fine with me. But I still can't contact Jay off list as he
            asked...he's gonna have to contact me using the cryptic email addy I
            gave him.

            Tom