Re: [hobbicast] PayPal

  • foundryman
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2002
      Thanks for all the advice on whether or not to use PayPay. Many of you have
      had good experiences using PayPal. But after reading the posts by Jim Clary
      and MASS (Charles Brooks), I've decided to NOT use PayPal. You may wish to
      take a look at the links provided in Jim and Charles' messages. There are
      enough horror stories to give me cold feet.

      I'm cranking out copies of the casting video and will start shipping 3 Jan
      02 in the order requests were received. Es will be sent when your video is
      shipped.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR

      Best, Jerry/foundryman1940/ in Missouri, USA
      Custom Castings by Twaddell
      foundryman@...
      http://members.igateway.net/~jtwad/
    • Jim Clary
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2002
        Just another 2 cents from me to thank you for raising the
        question and especially to Charles Brooks! Charles I had several
        "PayPal warning sites" but not some of the GREAT ones on your
        list. Thanks for making my list more complete! I believe that
        PayPal is so mis-managed that the bubble will eventually burst.
        That's what's happened to every company PayPal's owner has had.
        PayPal is his last one. The fact that he is attempting to go
        public may be a tip he is about to cash out.

        Jim Clary

        http://members.nbci.com/HWilkinson/

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/