test

  • Ray Brandes
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 12, 2001
      test
    • MASS
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 21, 2001
        test
      • Geoff
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 16, 2001
          test
          ----- Original Message -----
          From: Jack Fuselier <gunsmith@...>
          To: <hobbicast@yahoogroups.com>
          Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 7:36 PM
          Subject: Re: [hobbicast] Re: Who's MSC!?!

          > I feel better now, I thought I was the only one who wrote
          > nasty notes to their webmaster.<G> Jack F
          >
          > Dennis Graham wrote:
          > >
          > > Thanks Ken,
          > > Forget MSC. I won't go to their website any more. I spent another half
          hour
          > > this morning trying to figure out how to order a catalog. I finally
          settled
          > > on a nasty e-mail telling them what a lousy webmaster they have. I have
          > > worked with computers for 13 years so it's not that I don't know how to
          use
          > > it. They just have a lousy, disorganized, user unfriendly site. ENOUGH
          SAID.

          http://members.nbci.com/HWilkinson/
          > It includes member project pages & links

        • driggars
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 31, 2002
            Test came thru
            CD
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 31, 2002
              test
            • Ray Brandes
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 1, 2002
                Earthlink screwed up our forwarding and all our incoming emails from
                early Saturday to Sunday night got bounced. The test was to check if
                yahoo was working and I did get my own message. Thanks Clint, I got
                yours too!
                Ray in FLA (still without FTP)

                driggars wrote:

                > Test came thru
                > CD
              • G Von Torne
                Message 7 of 20 , May 29, 2002
                  Hi People,
                  I guess it must be my time in the bucket,
                  I 'm not being included it the e-mails from the group that includes all
                  groups at yahoo
                  This one, and the coffee lounge, could it have anything to do with
                  unsubscribing from
                  yahoo's spam campaign? I have received a lot of adds from Yahoo
                  groups that I
                  hit the unsubscribe button on
                  George in Oly,Wa.
                • Dale Smith
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 29, 2002
                    Well, they still let you post
                    > I guess it must be my time in the bucket,
                    > I 'm not being included it the e-mails from the group that includes all
                    > groups at yahoo
                    > This one, and the coffee lounge, could it have anything to do with
                    > unsubscribing from
                    > yahoo's spam campaign? I have received a lot of adds from Yahoo
                    > groups that I
                    > hit the unsubscribe button on
                    > George in Oly,Wa.

                  • WDSmith
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 9, 2002
                      test

                    • katoutwo
                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 28, 2002
                      • James (Jim) Buchanan
                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 20, 2003
                        • James (Jim) Buchanan
                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 20, 2003
                            _______________________________________
                            James (Jim) Buchanan
                            Lexington, Kentucky USA
                            Climax Class B Locomotive; Builder and Operator
                            Email: jambuch@...
                            Web Page: http://jambuch.home.insightbb.com/
                          • James (Jim) Buchanan
                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 23, 2003
                            • James (Jim) Buchanan
                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 18, 2004
                                test
                              • wbhinkle@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 18, 2004
                                  Jim, i hear you loud and clear...
                                  bill hinkle

                                • James (Jim) Buchanan
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 11, 2005
                                    No Activity.

                                    Is the list down or has my subscription been canceled?
                                    _______________________________________
                                  • crow_dale
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Apr 11, 2005
                                      Jim,
                                      No its not down, just slow (everyone must be busy melting).

                                      Dale
                                      Saskatchewan

                                      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "James \(Jim\) Buchanan"
                                      <jambuch@i...> wrote:
                                      > No Activity.
                                      >
                                      > Is the list down or has my subscription been canceled?
                                      > _______________________________________
                                    • Joe Hildreth
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Apr 11, 2005
                                        I am watching it.

                                        Joe

                                        > Is the list down or has my subscription been canceled?

                                        > List Owner:

                                      • Einar Sjaavik
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Apr 11, 2005
                                          Hi Jim,

                                          > No Activity.

                                          No. I'm too busy getting my new crucible furnace finished. ;-)
                                          I have great abstinences after the previous one suffered insulation meltdown.

                                          Regards
                                          Einar
                                        • James Buchanan
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Jun 27 7:02 AM
                                            testing new email address thanks
                                            James (Jim) Buchanan
                                            Lexington, Kentucky
                                            Climax Class B Locomotive Builder/Operator
                                            GE 45 Ton Industrial Switcher Builder/Operator
                                            Email: jimbuchanan@...