AW: [hobbicast] Digest Number 82

  • Intellicorp001
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      Hi All,

      Three cheers for BCS !! I'd have been happy to cough up to get rid of the
      ads, but if they're willing to pay, I shan't stand in their way.

      On the subject of vacuums... I have a party trick I do for the kiddies. Get
      the largest beer can available (in my case its the steel one litre FAXE
      can). Drink the beer. Rinse out the can & leave about a quarter of an inch
      of water in the bottom.
      Place the can on the stove next to a pot of cold water. When steam is
      visibly shooting out of the can & the water in it is nearly gone, smartly
      (with oven mitts) upend the can into the pot of water. The can will collapse
      with a bang & will be crushed nearly flat. Amuses children of all ages.

      Best Wishes,

      Wilson Logan.