a pour with my tilt furnace

  • duwayne@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
      I just uploaded a short video clip in windows media 7 format to
      another yahoo-group. It shows me pouring the base for my junior
      version of the metalmaster lathe. You will have to be a member or
      join the group to view the clip, but because of the size I do not
      want to use a lot of the files area for this group. As always the
      url for the link may be split with the group messages, just join to
      get to the right directory.
      DuWayne

      20Pictures/
    • terrybrown@optushome.com.au
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
        Hi
        I went to the Urwick group files but when I try to play the video
        files I get a damaged/corrupt file message from Windows Media player.
        I have ver 7. something. I think I have the latest version. Anyone
        else having trouble playing the files?
        Cheers
        Terry http://home.talkcity.com/cerfst/terrystuff/

      • info.host@btinternet.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
          > I went to the Urwick group files but when I try to play the video
          > files I get a damaged/corrupt file message from Windows Media player.
          > I have ver 7. something. I think I have the latest version. Anyone
          > else having trouble playing the files?

          Indeedidoo, I had this as well. You'll have to download the clip seperatly,
          right click it and do a 'save as' so WMP can't play it as it's downloading.
          Then when you have it drop it into WMP and it'll go get the Codec update to
          play the file automatically, takes about two minutes. I always hated
          Realplayer but have you seen that dancing sheep on it?! There's nothing
          better than sticking on some really deep music (Like, 'If I only had a
          brain' by MC 900ft Jesus) and wacthing it do River Dance! Actually, I think
          I'll do that now...

          John
        • Dale Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
            Terry,

            Me too but I saved them to desktop and tried to play them off-line.

            Window opened and asked if I wanted to download verxxx.xx.xxy. I clicked yes
            and it played fine.

            Dale Smith

            > I went to the Urwick group files but when I try to play the video
            > files I get a damaged/corrupt file message from Windows Media player.
            > I have ver 7. something. I think I have the latest version. Anyone
            > else having trouble playing the files?
            <snip>