3d prnted lost PLA casting

  • duwayne@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2014
      Found this link to using 3d printer for making lost PLA patterns.  Similar to lost wax except used 3D printed plastic  part for pattern.
      http://3dtopo.com/lostPLA/
      DuWayne
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2014
        On Feb 18, 2014, at 7:45 PM, <duwayne@...> wrote:

        > Found this link to using 3d printer for making lost PLA patterns. Similar to lost wax except used 3D printed plastic part for pattern.
        > http://3dtopo.com/lostPLA/

        Hey thats me!

        Note that we also have a 34 minute documentary covering the technique in detail here:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWVVSZP3Au4

        Cheers,

        Jeshua Lacock
        Founder/Engineer