Good deal on digital angle gauge at Amazon, but ends soon

  • Nick Andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2013
      For those who like to build stuff.  Ends in 5.5 hours, but looks good at only $25 for the Gold Box Deal price.

      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006JR8XBG/ref=gbrc_tit_r-1_8642_82f9aa48?smid=A2FYHGC4NSM6WF&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=right-new-1&pf_rd_r=08HNTG12N85A8M7BJBEK&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1634728642

      --
      Nick A

      "You know what I wish?  I wish that all the scum of the world had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it..."  Rorschach, 1975

      "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

      "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." Bill Vaughan

      "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
    • Eggleston Lance
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2013
        I bought one of those a while back , iGaging brand
        and it has worked very well for a variety of projects.

        The hold button is a time and neck saver.

        lance
        ++++