Re: Furnace build

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2013
      Thank you Mr Hair. I've searched and searched for a local distributor of
      castable refractory. but haven't found one. That distributor is
      conveniently near McGee-Tyson AFB, where I go to the BX about every 6
      weeks. I'll definitely check them out.
      How did you find them? Are you in TN?
      Thanks again for the info.

      --
      Chuck
    • chucketn

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 25, 2013

          Chuck,

          Glad I could help out. Hope you have a fine time with your new furnace.

          David Hair