How to unsubscribe. sorry to see you go

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      Hello Group,
      I have received several messages recently asking to be unsubscribed
      from the group. It is easier for anyone wanting to leave the group to
      unsubscribe themselves than it is for me to unsubscribe them.
      Please look at the bottom of any message if you receive messages
      via e-mail. There is a link to click on there to unsubscribe you.
      Alternatively, there is a link on the right hand side on the group home
      page to unsubscribe. Please use either one.

      Rupert (moderator)
      --

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig