Re: Drip oil pan furnace

  • germeten
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 23, 2013
      In my design the brake line just breaks over the lip into the pan (a clip holds it on the lip) the area around the pan is just circulating air so no, the feed line isn't exposed to any flame, at most just the orifice to the pan, and yes it could be plumbed in beneath the oil surface. Anyway my crucibles are drying before firing so maybe I'll have some pics for you guys in a few weeks.

      Best regards,

      dean