1/4 or 3/8 burner plans

  • kirkbecnel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 8:12 AM
      In my recent thread, for what I am doing, a smaller burner seems more than adequate. I see several mentions of designs for these, but I do not see any plans anywhere.

      Can someone supply me with a plan to make one of these? I saw a while ago Mikey was working on one with option for blown or naturally aspirated.

      Thanks in advance,
      Kirk
    • mikey98118
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 10:01 AM
        There are three main casting newsgroups that my burners have been featured on. More miniature burners have been discussed here than on the other groups in recent years, but specifics are where you find them. All burners discussed after 2006 are updated versions not found in the original book. I get just as bored as anyone else with old topics; therefore, I only discuss updates (with very specific details, but not with drawings). There is no free lunch; if you want more information you need to ask questions until you get what you need from various sources. I monitor most burner discussions, and try to keep newbies from running into a ditch, but plenty of others could tell you any details you want covered. There are also photos available in group member files. First thing is to definitely commit to a burner size before asking for help; otherwise you can't get specific information.
        Mikey

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 11:17 PM
          Why casting is break some times after few cycles in zinc die casting hot chamber machine ?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 12 May 2013, at 10:31 PM, michael.a.porter@... wrote:

          > There are three main casting newsgroups that my burners have been featured on. More miniature burners have been discussed here than on the other groups in recent years, but specifics are where you find them. All burners discussed after 2006 are updated versions not found in the original book. I get just as bored as anyone else with old topics; therefore, I only discuss updates (with very specific details, but not with drawings). There is no free lunch; if you want more information you need to ask questions until you get what you need from various sources. I monitor most burner discussions, and try to keep newbies from running into a ditch, but plenty of others could tell you any details you want covered. There are also photos available in group member files. First thing is to definitely commit to a burner size before asking for help; otherwise you can't get specific information.
          > Mikey

        • Dan Brewer
          Message 4 of 4 , May 13 11:28 AM
            You will need to provide more information. Pictures, and or a drawing Are needed.

            Sent from my iPhone