Re: [hobbicast] Re: Foundry design help

  • Bharat
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2013
      I think you need 6" space both side ways of Pot and 7" in front area at back side it's 10" and for stop heat loss for pot sera wool must be applied in all the wall of furnace another main thing is in side wall of furnce 1.5" pipe must be installed at center level of pot for heat exaust and end of that pipe must be near 1" at chimney. This is best way for melting metal and flame must be 5-6" down than pot for pot safety

      Sent from my iPhone