Re: [hobbicast] Lost PLA to Metal Casting Documentary

  • Sage McGirk
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 5:18 AM
      Thanks for the great posting Jeshua.... I had some assistance 3d printing
      some rings as proof of concept, and attempted my first CZ settings with
      Lost PLA, and spin casting instead of gravity.

      /sm

      On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Jeshua Lacock <jeshua@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Greetings,
      >
      > Today we published a complete 34 minute, step by step documentary of this
      > entire Lost PLA 3D print to aluminum casting process. There is also quick 5
      > minute overview of the process available.
      >
      > Both are linked here from our Thingiverse page:
      >
      > http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:82176
      >
      > A direct link to the full version is here:
      > http://youtu.be/WWVVSZP3Au4
      >
      > And the overview is here:
      > http://youtu.be/0bxOzCgUj_U
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Jeshua Lacock
      > Founder/Engineer
      > 3DTOPO Incorporated
      > <http://3DTOPO.com>
      > Phone: 208.462.4171

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 2:29 PM
        Hi, thank-you for posting this is the very best I've seen on the net ever!!!
        Mike.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 4:16 PM
          On May 1, 2013, at 3:29 PM, "Michael" <boxcarmj@...> wrote:

          > Hi, thank-you for posting this is the very best I've seen on the net ever!!!

          Hi Mike,

          Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

          Best,

          Jeshua Lacock