Re: [hobbicast] My lastest iron castings

  • Steve Wan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hi Ferrman

      What's the end use of this interesting product?
      Run by wind/steam energy?

      Your cast skill is super! Do you cast for others at a small fees?
      I may need help in my small machine making.

      I'm from Singapore.

      Steve Wan

      On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM, ferrman1001 <ferrman1001@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi everyone
      >
      > I have been busy pouring iron castings for my latest model. There are two
      > videos, the first is about machining the castings and the second is about
      > assembling and testing the model. http://youtu.be/cQHBzCAmsqE
      > http://youtu.be/iTgcHp582rE

    • ferrman1001
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2013
        It has no end use, I like to build working models for a hobby. I would take a guess that freight charges to Singapore would make the castings too expensive.
      • Steve Wan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29, 2013
          Hi Ferrman

          Thanks for the reply! I know you cast for hobby. You're in Australia
          which is so much nearer than those in USA or UK. The shipment would be
          cheaper by sea.

          There's no rush, when I need a cast I wait for your other jobs to come along.

          Steve Wan