Re: [hobbicast] Picture of today's efforts added to Rupert's folder

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 24, 2013
      Hello Malcolm,
      I used a similar method to make patterns before I built the CNC
      router table. Now it does the job much easier and faster.:-)
      I'm using 20mm ground and hardened round rod for the Z and X axis as I
      have it and they aren't long enough to worry much about flex. I will be
      looking into the "T" shaped rail when I do the longer X axis as it is
      48" long. I chose to do the gantry first to see how well that works out.
      Thanks for the links.

      Rupert

      --

      yvt