OT: Owners of DMD-Power Record press drill (UK made)

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi Guys

      I'm looking for owners of Power Record/DMD series press drill comes in blue later yellow top with green base. I need to get more info of the hex. drilling table. It has a rear lever to lock.

      Hopes I can make a cast of it, Power Record Ltd no longer makes such a product. China press table tends to flex with thin casting.

      Thanks inadvance,
      Steve Wan