tenzaloy

  • shipmanbb@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      @Stan, thanks! Who'd of thunk you could get aluminum ingots from a foundry? :D I just got back from buying 50lb of 713 from a local foundry for $2/lb. I don't know if that's the best possible price, but considering what it would cost to hog my project out of 6061-t6, I think it's a good deal...
    • Stankap
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
        Glad I could help. I still didn't cast my parts, I have a 15lb furnace and I hope to cast my parts using lost foam. Hopefully I'll get it done this spring.