Furnace Build Log

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
      Greetings,

      I see people posting and contacting me from time to time how to build a small furnace.

      I documented the whole furnace build last time I built a furnace and put it all together in a PDF that can be downloaded from here:

      http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:55415

      Cheers,

      Jeshua Lacock
      Founder/Engineer
      3DTOPO Incorporated
      <http://3DTOPO.com>
      Phone: 208.462.4171
    • Nelson Collar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
        Jeshua
        I can not over look the red of the burner tube. In my opinion and others I sure, your burner is a little long. The heat zone being in the tube like that you need to have it in your furnace. You have done a very nice job building on your furnace.
        Good Luck
        Nelson Collar

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
          On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:46 PM, Nelson Collar wrote:

          > I can not over look the red of the burner tube. In my opinion and others I sure, your burner is a little long. The heat zone being in the tube like that you need to have it in your furnace. You have done a very nice job building on your furnace.

          Hi Nelson,

          That is a good observation. That burner was actually made for my 100+ pound furnace. Thanks!

          Cheers,

          Jeshua Lacock
          Founder/Engineer
          3DTOPO Incorporated