Re: [hobbicast] Re: Navy Pattern making book??

  • Dan Brewer
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 8, 2013
      Try google docs share them out

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 8, 2013, at 10:16 AM, "sarbatche" <shomshor@...> wrote:

      > I'm digging up an 11 year old thread, but I'd like to offer pdf's of Molder 3 & 2, Molder 1 & C, Patternmaker 3 & 2, and Patternmaker 1 & C to anyone who wants them (free of course!). The allocated size of the file folder for the group is far too small for these and email won't transfer files this size (150MB - 2.13GB). I'm open to suggestions on how to make these publicly available. Torrent files?
      >
      > --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Hildreth" wrote:
      > >
      > > I would love to have a copy, and would be willing to help scan them.
      > >
      > > Joe

    • Nelson Collar
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 14, 2013
        I am very sorry but I must say nothing stays the same. You evolve with it or you die off. With the information at the point and access of on the net nothing can stay the same. As far as hard feelings maybe we need examine the source. Life is what we make of it and if we want to make ourselves miserable, shame on us. Life is good and I'm going to enjoy it. Over look the things that does not have any thing to do with me. Make yourself happy and enjoy life, its too short.
        Nelson Collar