RE: [hobbicast] Re: ingate / outgate

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 8, 2013
      Mr. Amen's books are a fun read. He has individual books on Aluminum, Brass
      and Cast Iron. Even if one is not interested in casting that metal, just
      reading the books is fun. His characterization of a 'bandy legged sand crab'
      as a prototype foundry man is great. Well worth checking used book stores
      for copies.

      Dennis Cranston