Re: [hobbicast] Al cans

  • Nick Andrews
    Message 1 of 46 , Dec 4, 2012
      None of that yet where I go here, but they do have a new poster up
      regarding stolen railroad scrap and reporting it. I have a small piece of
      rail and maybe a spike plate laying around, but I doubt they would raise an
      eyebrow if I took them in, with all the various building salvage and such I
      take them.

      --
      Nick A

      "You know what I wish? I wish that all the scum of the world had but a
      single throat, and I had my hands about it..." Rorschach, 1975

      safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical
      Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

      "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the
      streets after them." Bill Vaughan

      "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
      Plato

    • Steven DePhillips
      Message 46 of 46 , Dec 7, 2012
        About 3-4 months ago in Georgia they passed a law that the scrap yards can only pay in check after making a copy of your drivers licence and licence plate numbers. But the big thing is you cant scrap any AC units without an HVAC licence, large quantity's of copper pipes without a Plumbing licence and large quantity's of copper wire without an being an Electrician. They say it is to stop copper theft.

        ________________________________
        Some of the time and if they do not see them. My are even a spike they reject.

        ________________________________

        --
        Nick A

        "You know what I wish?  I wish that all the scum of the world had but a
        single throat, and I had my hands about it..."  Rorschach, 1975

        safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical
        Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

        "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the
        streets after them." Bill Vaughan

        "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
        Plato

        check out these two affiliated sites:

        List Owner: