Re: [hobbicast] Fw:

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
      Sorry guys. This slipped past. The message have been deleted. The
      member has been put on moderation until he gets his computer cleaned up.
      Bye the way, the story is false.

      Rupert (moderator

      --

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig
      Camrose, Alberta, Canada.

      email: rwenig2@...

      http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/
    • StoneTool
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
        Rupert:
        There is nothing to apologize for here. This member has been with
        us since 2004 and has been a contributor here. This is a case of a weak
        password and a hijacked email account. Something it is impossible
        for us to guard against without moderating every single one of the
        hundreds of posts here. I think most members here understand
        this....... I would hope so anyway!

        Howard