My burner...oil, gas , diesel, wvo

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2012
      Hello, I see we have been talking about oil burners. I made a video showing how I made my siphon burner...if you want to skip the build and see how it works, I think I start the burn around 16 minutes in.
      http://youtu.be/E-l21wQ6X-E

      Dave D

      PS There is a link to a web page on how to build it in the youtube description.
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2012
        Hi Dave,
        What breed of van is your work space.
        I love seeing that.
        My engine shed where I have most of my antique flywheel engines is a 1952  8X32 foot house trailer.
        I also work on other projects in there.

        Alan in Michigan

        Hello, I see we have been talking about oil burners.  I made a video showing how I made my siphon burner...if you want to skip the build and see how it works, I think I start the burn around 16 minutes in.
        http://youtu.be/E-l21wQ6X-E

        Dave D

        PS  There is a link to a web page on how to build it in the youtube description.

        check out these two affiliated sites:

        List Owner:

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012
          Hey Alan, sorry I didn't see your reply...That is my locksmith van. It is better equipped than my garage shop...and less cluttered too. It's just a Ford E250.

          Dave D