My latest castings

  • ferrman1001
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3 5:28 PM
      Hi Everyone

      I have assembled two models from the castings I have poured and given them a coat of paint. Have a look at the result http://youtu.be/VWp-BwIZVTE http://youtu.be/yWF0mKSrsK4

      Ernie
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4 5:21 AM
        That is truly remarkable!! Did you build from some plan or is that all your design? What type paint have you found to work best for you and hold up best? Really enjoyed the nice movie! Thanks Rick.

      • EaldredSCA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4 4:09 PM
          Very cool work. Thanks for sharing.

          Dawson

          That is truly remarkable!! Did you build from some plan or is that all your design? What type paint have you found to work best for you and hold up best? Really enjoyed the nice movie! Thanks Rick.

          --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "ferrman1001" <ferrman1001@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone
          >
          > I have assembled two models from the castings I have poured and given them a coat of paint. Have a look at the result http://youtu.be/VWp-BwIZVTE http://youtu.be/yWF0mKSrsK4
          >
          > Ernie

        • ferrman1001
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4 8:39 PM
            I always use my designs and if it does'nt work I know who blame. The paint is a cheap quick drying type from a local hardware store.

            Ernie
          • stevendeph
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5 10:01 PM
              I like the Connecting rod to crank pin bearing design that is awesome. Nice machining job too.
              Steve D.