Re: [hobbicast] an appeal for help

  • Jim Rogers
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
      That did it, glad to know that it wasn't entirely my fault, and I wasn't
      losing what's left of my mind!!! I uploaded and commented on the pics of
      my Harbor Freight Mini Muller in the "Jim's sand box" photo folder.

      Thanks Rupert and Glenn!

      jr

    • nel2lar
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
        You think that the pics are too large. I tried to load one time and that was my problem. I downloaded a program, since I've had no problems. The site is www.FastStone.org Give it a try it's free and see if that is your problem.
        Nelson Collar