Re: [hobbicast] an appeal for help

  • Glenn N
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2012
      Valley Falls and turn west on Clover flat road. Google maps "Round
      Mountain, Lake, OR"
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
        That did it, glad to know that it wasn't entirely my fault, and I wasn't
        losing what's left of my mind!!! I uploaded and commented on the pics of
        my Harbor Freight Mini Muller in the "Jim's sand box" photo folder.

        Thanks Rupert and Glenn!

        jr

      • nel2lar
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
          You think that the pics are too large. I tried to load one time and that was my problem. I downloaded a program, since I've had no problems. The site is www.FastStone.org Give it a try it's free and see if that is your problem.
          Nelson Collar