Re: [hobbicast] Casting brass recycled from plumbing parts

  • Nick Andrews
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
      Now if we were talking about casting still parts...

      On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Glenn N <sleykin@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I tolerate coffee and even enjoy a really good cup but I sure would not be
      > interested in a $1K coffeepot! No wonder you want to cast them! I had the
      > ear break off the coffee holder on my steam machine and it blew all over
      > the
      > kitchen.

      Nick A

      "You know what I wish? I wish that all the scum of the world had but a
      single throat, and I had my hands about it..." Rorschach, 1975

      safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical
      Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

      "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the
      streets after them." Bill Vaughan

      "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
      Plato

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
        On Jun 22, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Nick Andrews wrote:

        > Now if we were talking about casting still parts...

        Then I might have to go on a rampage how much I think that stuff stinks and how detrimental to society it has proven.

        ;)

        Cheers,

        Jeshua Lacock
        Founder/Engineer
        3DTOPO Incorporated
        <http://3DTOPO.com>
        Phone: 208.462.4171
      • Pierre Coueffin
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
          You're just upset that alcohol won't burn hot enough to melt iron.

          On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Jeshua Lacock <jeshua@...> wrote:
          > Then I might have to go on a rampage how much I think that stuff stinks and how detrimental to society it has proven.
        • Dallas Richardson
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
            Nick;
            It seems that you have had a deprived childhood in some other areas too..

                                                                           Dallas  IMAX 1340

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
              Nah, I just lived in places where we're not allowed to execute screwups to
              cleanse the gene pool...

              We did get to make fireworks and play with gasoline though!

              Nick A