Re: [hobbicast] Casting brass recycled from plumbing parts

  • Glenn N
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
      I tolerate coffee and even enjoy a really good cup but I sure would not be
      interested in a $1K coffeepot! No wonder you want to cast them! I had the
      ear break off the coffee holder on my steam machine and it blew all over the
      kitchen.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
        Now if we were talking about casting still parts...

        On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Glenn N <sleykin@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I tolerate coffee and even enjoy a really good cup but I sure would not be
        > interested in a $1K coffeepot! No wonder you want to cast them! I had the
        > ear break off the coffee holder on my steam machine and it blew all over
        > the
        > kitchen.

        Nick A

        "You know what I wish? I wish that all the scum of the world had but a
        single throat, and I had my hands about it..." Rorschach, 1975

        safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical
        Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

        "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the
        streets after them." Bill Vaughan

        "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
        Plato

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
          On Jun 22, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Nick Andrews wrote:

          > Now if we were talking about casting still parts...

          Then I might have to go on a rampage how much I think that stuff stinks and how detrimental to society it has proven.

          ;)

          Cheers,

          Jeshua Lacock
          Founder/Engineer
          3DTOPO Incorporated
          <http://3DTOPO.com>
          Phone: 208.462.4171
        • Pierre Coueffin
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
            You're just upset that alcohol won't burn hot enough to melt iron.

            On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Jeshua Lacock <jeshua@...> wrote:
            > Then I might have to go on a rampage how much I think that stuff stinks and how detrimental to society it has proven.
          • Dallas Richardson
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
              Nick;
              It seems that you have had a deprived childhood in some other areas too..

                                                                             Dallas  IMAX 1340

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 22, 2012
                Nah, I just lived in places where we're not allowed to execute screwups to
                cleanse the gene pool...

                We did get to make fireworks and play with gasoline though!

                Nick A