Linkin

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
      I have been getting messages lately advertising and asking members to
      join "Linkin". I hope none of you are intentionally sending those messages.
      I for one DO NOT WANT the associated spam that comes from joining
      groups such as "Linkin" or "Grouply" so please do not give them my
      address (or for that matter, any other group member's address)

      Rupert (moderator)
      --

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig
      Camrose, Alberta, Canada.

      email: rwenig2@...

      http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/
    • Gary R
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
        Well....I can eliminate one suspect. :-) Bye

        GaryR

        --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <rwenig2@...> wrote:

        > I have been getting messages lately advertising and asking members to
        > join "Linkin". I hope none of you are intentionally sending those messages.
        > I for one DO NOT WANT the associated spam that comes from joining
        > groups such as "Linkin" or "Grouply" so please do not give them my
        > address (or for that matter, any other group member's address)
        >
        > Rupert (moderator)
        > --
        >
        > yvt
        >
        > Rupert Wenig
        > Camrose, Alberta, Canada.
        >
        > email: rwenig2@...
        >
        > http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/

      • Lee McKee
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
          stupid spam... that linkin crap is just sent out to every address the spambot can find through yahoo, facebook, etc... I don't think its personal...