no more strict deadlines...

  • Dirk Tollenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2011

    • Stone Tool
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2011
        The original message on this thread was a spam posting from an
        apparently hijacked email account of a member who has been with us for a
        long time. I have set his account so he can no longer post messages to
        the group until I receive verification that the problem has been
        addressed. For the information of other group members there has been a
        rash of this, and the solution is simple.... just log into your account
        at your Email provider and change your password if it happens to you.

        Howard Wilkinson (list owner)