Re: [hobbicast] AIR FORCED GAS BURNER

  • Carlos Contreras
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 11, 2011
      Carl,

      I found this blower, I saw one of this brand in a equipment (the blower was used to cool a machine device), it is very quiet not to much noise as a vaccum machine.

      I´m considering as an option to my furnace I use A8 and A10 size.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/60-CFM-115-VOLT-AC-FASCO-WOOD-CORN-STOVE-BLOWER-16-1404-/270705076915?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0747aab3

      All the Best,.

      Message 68 of 68 , Jun 3, 2012
        The Great Mickey Porter;

        Hey guy;  I would like to be one of the first people to congratulate
        you.. cause I was reading my latest issue of "The Lindsay Publications"
        and guess what I ran across??? LOL  I said to myself, Self , I know
        that guy... Very nice piece and your illustrations go right along with the
        theme of the magazine.. Again , congrats and remember us little guys
        when you get rich!!!

        The VERY best to you Mike.. You earned every bit of it..

                                                                 Dallas  IMAX 1340