My castings at models expo

  • ferrman1001
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 7, 2011
      Last weekend I attended the Bendigo model engineering exhibition and brought some of my model engines to show that I pour my own castings. It was a pleasant surprise to see five other sites displaying homemade castings and the finished model engines. It seems that backyard metal casting is very popular in Australia. I have uploaded some photos of my models at the show and me pouring cast iron in the photo album section.

      Ernie
    • Dallas Richardson
      Message 68 of 68 , Jun 3, 2012
        The Great Mickey Porter;

        Hey guy;  I would like to be one of the first people to congratulate
        you.. cause I was reading my latest issue of "The Lindsay Publications"
        and guess what I ran across??? LOL  I said to myself, Self , I know
        that guy... Very nice piece and your illustrations go right along with the
        theme of the magazine.. Again , congrats and remember us little guys
        when you get rich!!!

        The VERY best to you Mike.. You earned every bit of it..

                                                                 Dallas  IMAX 1340