Re: [hobbicast] Sand Fluffer

  • Ron Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 5:54 AM
      On 5/27/2011 11:54 PM, wbhinkle@... wrote:

      > I remember that subject. thought it was the business end of a rotortiller?
      > bill hinkle
      > PS: I would like to be refreshed again on the proper goodies needed to
      > make
      > one to...thanks
      >

      > In a message dated 5/27/2011 9:39:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      > rmorris@... <mailto:rmorris%40alaska.net> writes:
      >
      > I thought I remembered seeing a fluffer built using the front gear
      > box from a snow blower. Now that I have a gear box from an old snow
      > blower, an hour of searching the web didn't turn it up. Assuming that
      > I'm not dreaming, could someone point in the right direction?
      >
      > Dick Morris
      > Anchorage, Alaska

      I thought the roto-tiller gearbox was to make a muller. The fluffers I
      have seen were direct drive on an electric motor.
      <http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/hite/muller/muller.htm>
      <http://schoepp.hylands.net/fluffer.html>

      --

      Ron Thompson

      There are two kinds of posts on newsgroups.
      1. This is what I have done...
      2. This is what I think...
      Be aware of the difference!

      http://www.ourcadguy.com/

      Visit the castinghobby FAQ:

    • Dick Morris
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28 3:43 PM
        The one by Jerry Twaddell is the one I was thinking of. Thanks