Re: Ok, I'm old and brain dead

  • Inventor
    Message 1 of 79 , May 1, 2011
      Thanks Rick,
      As for the dead links -- that's why I said some won't work
      cause I'm still writing them, but hang in there I'll gett'em
      done.............. Some day... LOLOLOL

      Grandpa Bill

      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Rick Sparber <rgsparber@...> wrote:

      > Bill,
      >
      > lots of good info but I did hit some dead links on the site.
      >
      > Rick
      >
      > On Apr 30, 2011, at 1:55 PM, "Inventor" <welfab@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hey Guys,
      > > For weeks/months I've been building/Snapping pics/writing web
      > > pages..... and not once did the light go off to post it
      > > here.
      > >
      > > SO-O-O here's the link to my foundry pages. Some won't
      > > work as I'm still writing them, but most, (I think) do.
      > >
      > > http://www.imarketingcenter.com/foundry.html
      > > (The CNC stuff isn't done at all)
      > >
      > > Please fell free to give me feedback/suggestions or
      > > whatever.
      > >
      > > Grandpa Bill

      > > List Owner:
      > > owly@...
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Carl
      Message 79 of 79 , Aug 15, 2011
        Howard:I happen to think that a 500 pound furnace full of molten metal falling uncontrolled is a "real" problem. Besides I was responding to a question from Jeshua about power failure. I would think you would have pointed this out and provided the solution in one of the first posts on this topic. Instead a person with no hydraulic experience had to figure this out. Two or three years from now somebody reading this may try and build one of these without your 30 years experience helping. Thanks to me they are now aware of the need for a lock valve. I think they need to know both the advantages and the disadvantages of the system before they start the project. Carl