Need a Casting Service

  • karlsmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      (I hope it's OK to post this ....)

      Looking for someone who is interested in and who has the ability to cast several dozen knife handles - possibly more in time - for a small home-workshop knifemaker.

      Need to maintain crisp detail and minimal shrinkage, possibly as in lost wax, as I do not believe sand casting can hold the crisp line detail that I need.

      Feel free to email me at Runehammer@... and I can send photos. Thank you!