Re: [hobbicast] Low pressure natural gas burner success

  • Carlos Contreras
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2010
      Good Post Ronald,.!!

      I did same think in old furnace but I used a hexagon shape nozle, with a hole in each side of the nozle, and the location of the gas nozle was in the center of the burner tube.

      It works very well, then I found in a yonke, a smal blower that was part of the small home air conditioner, it works much bether than the hair driyer becouse it have a slight more presure, then the flame twist complete a round the crucible.

      I give that furnace to friend, and I keep the small blower, I will build anhoter furnace soon and use that blower again.

      All the Best.