mini muller

  • Grey Bear
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2010
      I am looking for plans for a small muller that will do a batch of sand about 10 lbs max, any help would be greatly appreaciated by this disabled vet.
    • Ron Thompson
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2010
        On 12/2/2010 5:36 PM, Grey Bear wrote:

        > I am looking for plans for a small muller that will do a batch of sand
        > about 10 lbs max, any help would be greatly appreaciated by this
        > disabled vet.

        Search for "Vontorn Muller" on you tube and in casting groups files.

        --

        Ron Thompson

        Sometimes you just gotta do what makes you smile.<GRIN>

        http://www.ourcadguy.com/

        Visit the castinghobby FAQ:

      • Ron Thompson
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2010
          On 12/2/2010 5:36 PM, Grey Bear wrote:

          > I am looking for plans for a small muller that will do a batch of sand
          > about 10 lbs max, any help would be greatly appreaciated by this
          > disabled vet.

          Sorry, it was under Georges muller:

          Ron Thompson

          Sometimes you just gotta do what makes you smile.<GRIN>

          http://www.ourcadguy.com/

          Visit the castinghobby FAQ:

        • Carlos Contreras
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2010
            Hi,

            Please see this video, I tooked this equipment from my wife kitchen and works very well, this equipment can mix 2 kg of sand, but there is higher sizes in rhe market and are not expensive (up to 50 kilos (110 Lb)).

            sorry it is in spanis and some times I moved the video camara but you can see what I`m talking about.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X4VtLcJpn8

            All the best.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2010
              On 12/3/2010 5:10 AM, Carlos Contreras wrote:

              > Hi,
              > Please see this video, I tooked this equipment from my wife kitchen
              > and works very well, this equipment can mix 2 kg of sand, but there is
              > higher sizes in rhe market and are not expensive (up to 50 kilos (110
              > Lb)).
              > sorry it is in spanis and some times I moved the video camara but you
              > can see what I`m talking about.
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X4VtLcJpn8
              > All the best.

              Thanks Carlos,

              Does your wife miss her stand mixer?

              This looks very much like a Kitchen Aid mixer I just bought. Here in the
              US, these sell for $250 - $300.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3, 2010
                Hi ROn,

                To be Honest my wife doesn´t misss the mixer,

                There are cheaper in the US than in Mexico here I paid 480 US,. and  also are others sizes aviable in Mexico (in "mercado Libre"), like this ones:

                http://listado.mercadolibre.com.mx/batidoras

                On 12/3/2010 5:10 AM, Carlos Contreras wrote:

                > Hi,
                > Please see this video, I tooked this equipment from my wife kitchen
                > and works very well, this equipment can mix 2 kg of sand, but there is
                > higher sizes in rhe market and are not expensive (up to 50 kilos (110
                > Lb)).
                > sorry it is in spanis and some times I moved the video camara but you
                > can see what I`m talking about.
                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X4VtLcJpn8
                > All the best.

                Thanks Carlos,

                Does your wife miss her stand mixer?

                This looks very much like a Kitchen Aid mixer I just bought. Here in the
                US, these sell for $250 - $300.

                --

                Ron Thompson

                Sometimes you just gotta do what makes you smile.<GRIN>

                http://www.ourcadguy.com/

                Visit the castinghobby FAQ:

              • Malcolm Parker-Lisberg
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 3, 2010
                  Carlos

                  I hope you have the permission from your wife as you have put the evidence on YouTube, if not the repercussions could be severe.
                  I intend to try a paint mixing drill attachment to mull a small quantity. Less risky.

                  Malcolm

                  De: Grey Bear <Grey_bear36@...>

                  A: hobbicast@yahoogroups.com

                  Fecha: jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010, 22:36

                  I am looking for plans for a small muller that will do a batch of sand about 10 lbs max, any help would be greatly appreaciated by this disabled vet.

                • grumpy grady
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 3, 2010
                    wow that is an old kitchen-aid mixer
                    must be from the early 60's  or earllier
                    i wonder if he knows or cares that that mixer would sell for
                    enough to buy two mullers