lost wax

  • vintagepowerplus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      hi guys (mainly in england)
      i have a contact that can supply me lost wax in bulk at £2 per kg
      but i would have to buy it in bulk

      i am in need of some for myself but am still in the early stages
      of casting i have a mould for the component that i need but must still
      sort out how to get a coat on the wax as my foundry do not do lost wax
      but would be happy to have a go if i supplied the shell
      i was hoping that some one in england might be able to help me

      i would also be prepaired to let members have some wax if there is some demand it is a fairly hard wax as used by foundrys

      barry