Old Furnace

  • dmnelson88
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
      My friends and I are planning on building a new furnace that will replace our current one.

      The problem I have with this what can we do with the old furnace? I would prefer it not to sit around and take up space if it is not to be used.
    • Dan Brewer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
        find someone the is new to casting and give them the furnace.
        Dan in Auburn

      • postello@msu.edu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
          Good idea.  Or donate it to a local arts program/ industrial arts program/ school, so that it will help generate more people locally to cast with.

          > find someone the is new to casting and give them the furnace.
          > Dan in Auburn
          >
          > On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 9:15 AM, dmnelson88 <dmnelson88@...> wrote:
          >

          >> My friends and I are planning on building a new furnace that will replace
          >> our current one.
          >>
          >> The problem I have with this what can we do with the old furnace? I would
          >> prefer it not to sit around and take up space if it is not to be used.

          > List Owner:

          Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver.

        • grumpy grady
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
            find someone just starting and give or sell it to them
            recoop some of your cost of building it
            help someone start the hobby