  • oldstudentmsgt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2010
      Bruce, it looks like you've had your email hijacked.

      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Hoover <wtxrcdog@...> wrote:

      > http://tandyo9027.yourfreehosting.net/

    • wtxrcdog
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2010
        Hello Sorry for any inconvenience I scaned my system and all seems ok I changed my Yahoo password hope this helps!

        Sorry Bruce

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2010
          On May 1, 2010, at 3:48 PM, wtxrcdog wrote:

          > Hello Sorry for any inconvenience I scaned my system and all seems ok I changed my Yahoo password hope this helps!

          Somehow it also got my personal email address.

          Not too stoked about that.

          Best,

          Jeshua Lacock, Owner
          <http://OpenOSX.com>