Group postings

  • rwenig2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Hello Group,
      I would like to draw your attention to the group discription in view of a recent post.

      Description
      Hobbicast is a metal casting discussion list sponsored by the Home Foundrymen's Association with the purpose of sharing information and knowledge between group members and helping to solve casting problems, etc.
      Due to high list traffic it is requested that you join Sandcrabs and carry all off topic discussion on in that forum. sandcrabs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      I as a moderator will not stand for posts that do not fit the above description. I don't want to see a repeat of what happened to this group a few years ago.
      I sender I am aiming this post at has his options set for no mail so he/her can take this missage as a warning and has been put on moderation. Any more posts like this will be cause for banning from the group.

      Rupert (one of the moderators)