Re: [hobbicast] Leon's 15 minutes of fame

  • postello@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2009
       Congratulations, Leon;
      -- http://www.normantranscript.com/localnews/local_story_304021538%5b1]

      Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. -Frank Zappa, composer, musician, film director (1940-1993)

      Links:
      ------
      [1] http://www.normantranscript.com/localnews/local_story_304021538

    • postello@msu.edu
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2009
         I'm glad I was able to maake it to the last one, it was quite an experience.  Dan

        --
        Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. -Frank Zappa, composer, musician, film director (1940-1993) Quoting jbrennan3@...: